qualified for this role or others posted.
Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are
applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume onto QuantRec
@gmail.com & Quant at QuantRec dot com.
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs,
bookmark it! you can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location
preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie).
Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left
on visa (at least 3 years). Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted
Sr C# GUI Developer (WPF)
Prop Trading Company/ NYC
The role is a full-time position in our IT team. Working primarily in C#, and secondly in C++ on Linux, the candidate would take over responsibility for all aspects of the front end of the system, including the servers that assemble and distribute the data to the traders' desktop.. The job is technically demanding and professionally rewarding. We are looking for a senior technician to take major role in extending our trading functionality on our new platform. Responsibilities include:
- Developing systems for new markets, new products and new trading opportunities
- Designing new ways to display data and allow traders to control the system
- Improving the scalability and performance of our interfaces
Qualified candidates should hold at least an undergraduate degree. You should be able to demonstrate skill in C# and familiarity with C/C++ application development. This is a hands-on development role. Candidates must have experience of developing user interfaces for large-scale fast-moving data sets. In addition, candidates must have experience of at least some of the following:
- Displaying real-time financial market-data
- Creating server-side caches of displayable data
- Understanding of TCP/UDP/IP and the networking stack
- .NET WCF and WPF
- Python scripting
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills:
- Team orientation
- Ability to present information clearly and succinctly
- Drive and commitment to resolve problems
- Build good relations with clients
- Show attention to detail
- Enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Flexible team player who effectively prioritizes and juggles multiple concurrent projects.