Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are
applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume onto QuantRec @gmail.com & Quant at QuantRec dot com.
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary history (2011 base/bonus - or hourly rate & 2010 hourly rate or base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie).
Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left
on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term (this week & or next week).
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Term is open ended, with expecation that it will be long-term for right person and eligible for conversion to full-time.
Join an internal user experience consultancy, working on highly interactive applications for a leading Financial Services company.
The ideal candidate
- Is detail-oriented
- Is experienced with designing transactional user interfaces
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and client management skills
- Is comfortable with the User Centered Design process and looks for ways to improve it
- Balances an academic interest in best practices with tactical solutions
- Wants to develop a design pattern library
- Manages client expectations and own time efficiently
- Enjoys collaborating with product owners and business analysts to design solutions
Passion about good design
Experience with complex application design
Top notch Flex skills: AS3 / Flex 4, Lightstreamer, etc
Minimum 5 years of experience working as a front end developer
Code & designs to show us
Advise clients on technology strategy
Collaboratively design the application
Develop AJAX, FLEX, and Windows Presentation framework interfaces
Maintain a UI component library
Would be great if you had…
Experience with interactive agency
Financial Services industry experience
Good documentation skills