Candidates MUST HAVE green card, US CITIZENSHIP, or valid current h1b with AT LEAST 3 YEARS LEFT.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted.
Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Email resume onto QuantRec @gmail.com & Quant at QuantRec dot com.
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term (this week & or next week).
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Junior Financial Engineer
REQUIREMENTS for position include:
- Undergraduate degree in statistics, math, science, or another quantitative discipline; graduate degree preferred
- Coding in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as, bash, shell, perl, ruby, and/or python
- Proven background with research platforms such as, R, Matlab, Mathematica, or Octave
- Experience in a trading/financial research environment desired
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills