Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
**CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME**
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
80-110K base +bonus
This position is for a SQL Server Database developer who will support the integration and modification of SQL Sever tables and stored procedures delivered by the third-party vendor(Clarity) to meet the changes needed for business processing.
SQL Server Developer skills
Scripting skills - DOS, Korn Shell, Perl environments
Knowledge of Infrastructure/Engineering resources and related processes (e.g. change management)
Solid understanding of web services implementation (for purposes of engineering coordination)
Solid understanding of AFS/VMS and Citrix (for purposes of engineering coordination)
Solid understanding of desktop build/MSOffice capabilities
General application troubleshooting skills
Solid understanding of Clarity CPM/Essbase
SQL Server DBA experience a plus.