Candidates MUST HAVE green card, US CITIZENSHIP, or valid current h1b with AT LEAST 3 YEARS LEFT.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted.
Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Email resume onto QuantRec @gmail.com & Quant at QuantRec dot com.
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term (this week & or next week).
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
(Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Phones, etc)
Financial Company / Menlo Park California
Summary: Financial firm is looking for an IT support analyst with roughly 5-10 years experience to support all of the IT needs of their Executive Level Staff. This will focus on Desktop, Laptop, Mobile support but may also occasionally include random things like office phones, database, fax machines, printers, copiers.
Person would ideally have experience providing executive level support or trade floor support, but this is not required provided person has the right interpersonal and communication skills. Interpersonally, the key to this job is being able to portray confidence in all situations. Person will have to have basic project management skills to work between multiple IT teams in the firm to complete projects and resolve support problems. Person must also be proactive to prevent as many support problems as possible and to improve overall user experience.
Technically person must have experience supporting Windows platform (XP & 7), Office, Mobile (Blackberry and iPad experience preferred), and remote technologies like MiFi. It would also be preferred if person had some Linux.
Position will be part of a global team of 4 people providing support to executives across the globe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Providing a single point of contact for all IT related issues to senior management
- Troubleshoot desktop and devices
- Coordinate any technology service offering available via the firm (procurement, multimedia services, war rooms, etc.)
- Coordinate any non-standard technology request
- Home Support Visits
- Advanced Screening Technology Projects -Deployment of new or noteworthy technology to population for sneak peek (requiring significant testing and management)
- Resource for any Service team when covering an approved VIP
- Provide an IT interface to communicate scheduled outages, planned system upgrades, new application deployments, or any IT initiatives that impact service
- Design, develop and maintain strategic reports to provide visibility into the technology service space via metric analysis
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in the Technology Service space
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Support experience in a complex environment
- A basic knowledge of various technologies including but not limited to Windows, Unix, Linux, Server Clusters, Databases and Networks, their inter-connectivity and how it can be applied to various businesses
- Driver's license
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus
- Concierge certification (Hospitality Industry) is a plus