WE'RE HIRING: C# Developer (WPF / Front Office) X2 Large Fianancial Company/NYC
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
**CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THIS RELEVANT REQUESTED INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME**
If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Group is looking to hire two people, ideally one person with 2-3 years of experience for 80-90K base and the other 3-7 years of experience for 90-120K base, plus bonus.
C# GUI Developer on the Equity Derivatives Trader Desktop team. Trader Desktop is a pre-trade flow pricing system used by the global derivative desks to price vanilla products (options, variance swaps, dividend swaps, volatility swaps) and some exotic products (convertible bonds, reverse convertible, quantos and autocallables). It is also used to manage market data (volatility, divs, yield curves) and perform data analysis (time series, scenario reports).
- Interface with business unit sponsors to gather requirements and document specifications
- Work with strategies/quants to integrate analytics models and deliver new analysis tools
- Work with various frontend/middleware/backend teams to deliver projects
- Work with first level support team to provide production support
- Involvement in the full development lifecycle of projects
- Coordinate with global team on new features and participate in driving future direction of the system
- Strong C# with emphasis on multi-threaded real-time GUI development
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, performance/memory analysis, and n-tier architecture
- Experience of full software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate with the business unit sponsors effectively
- Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully
- Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
- Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual Skills Desired - Good knowledge of equity derivative pricing systems