Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years)
*CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME*
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Work closely with a trading group in Asia to develop fast and elegant tools for high frequency, low latency trading systems. Because this group trades the Asian markets, you will be working 5:30 pm to 1 am.
If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
125K base, + stock.
The Sr. Interaction Designer will create intuitive, useful, substantive and scalable design solutions. To do so s/he will need to produce user flows, wireframe specifications, and mockups to effectively communicate both high-level design strategies and detailed user interactions, and will provide thought leadership in architecting both short and long-term design vision for customer-facing, transactional web and mobile application experiences.
- 8+ years experience as an interaction designer, user experience lead, user interface designer, information architect, or similar role
- Sample documentation demonstrating related experience; detail wireframes for transactional and/or mobile applications
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, working directly with developers for defining and implementing design solutions
- Fluency in best practices for current web-based information organization, data visualization, dynamic and gestural interfaces
- Strong understanding of UX principles and methods
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for dynamic AJAX-based web 2.0 applications
- Excellent communication
- 5 - 7 years in consumer-facing product design role required
- Expert knowledge of design software such as OmniGraffle, Azure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Passion for pixel-level detail; sensibility for strong, clean visual design
- Knowledge of accessibility standards, and front-end development is a plus
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) a plus