Call/text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years)
*CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME*
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. This is the strategic platform for a number of new high profile business initiatives revolving around key business performance metric reporting, deeper and more comprehensive limit monitoring, regulatory compliance affecting all of Sales & Trading, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to design, implement, enhance, and support various aspects of the system, including key new deliverables. The position involves potential exposure to the whole breadth of Sales.
This position may involve both server and client development, as well as work with a data repository. Project work will span all phases of development -- from user interaction and requirements gathering to design and coding to performance testing, rollouts and some production support. We are looking a motivated self-starter who is also able to contribute and collaborate in a group setting
Hands-on experience with a combination of the following technologies is required:
· Core Java
· Flex is highly desired
· Strong CS Fundamentals (data structures, inter-process communication, threading)
· Ability to understand and explain abstract concepts
· Strong communication skills
· BS in Computer Science
· Fixed Income markets and risk (familiarity with Equity and Commodity markets is a plus as well)
· Informatica / ETL
· In-memory databases