NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Finder's fees can be offered for anybody you can recommend that YOU KNOW (providing contact info is a start) and obviously they MUST BE QUALIFIED and get interviewed and HIRED.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
The focus of the role is the development of the C++ libraries which are used to build applications across the firm, the firms next generation C++ infrastructure, as well as further developing the functionality of our existing systems
The successful candidate should have performance optimization experience, in-depth knowledge of low-latency networking and multicore scalability.
· Design and development of C++ libraries in collaboration with global team.
· Maintenance and support of existing C++ libraries.
· Identification of current technology gaps and potential solutions.
· Identifying the 'bleeding-edge' technologies that will form the basis of the firms next-generation systems.
· Interact with internal clients to on component requirements
· Extensive knowledge of C++ on Linux and/or Windows.
· Deep understanding of multi-threading and multicore architecture as well as low-latency networking issues.
· Track record of multi-tier application design and development in C++.
· Experience building re-usable code.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills; Broad interest in technology.
· Strong communication skills