WE'RE HIRING: C++ /HFT/OMS Developers (2-4 for 2011) Financial Company/ CHICAGO
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
**CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME**
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
C++ Developers - HIGH FREQUENCY (4-8 for 2011) Financial Company (CHICAGO)
The company is a successful and proven financial technology company specializing in high frequency proprietary trading and order execution services. We have multiple offices, being recognized worldwide as one of the industry’s leaders. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we are recognized as a leader in our space and take pride in serving the interests of both our traders and colleagues.
· Strong expertise with C++/STL/Boost on Unix / Windows
· In-depth knowledge of TCP / Multicast / UDP / Multithreading
· Database Knowledge: MSSQL, Sybase ,MySQL
· Strong de-bugging and performance enhancement skills
· Knowledge and Experience with C# / .Net / Java / Object Oriented Programming / Design Patterns a plus
· Experience building OMS/EMS / risk servers / execution connectivity a plus
· Understanding of CEP engines /scripting /scanning a plus
· 3+ year’s similar experience with an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or engineering
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work with and possibly lead team members located off-shore
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Willingness to take on tasks both big and small
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Pro-active thinker with the ability to spot problems before they arise