If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
Looking for developer with 3-6 years of professional experience. Must have Computer Science Degree. Must have experience with Winforms for Windows based Front End C# development, although some experience with WPF is preferred. Some experience with webforms /ASP.NET is also desired. If person has background in C++ they will be able to participate in server development, though this is not required. Some finance experience or background in math with an interest in finance is helpful as this role will primarily involve front office development for an options trading firm. Some examples of what the person will develop: web based reports for traders, small tools to analyze volatility.
Must have strong interpersonal skills - this company will not hire someone who lacks good social skills. Must have a computer science degree from good comp sci program - doesn't need to be IVY LEAGUE, but should come from good computer science program.
Pay 90-110K base (for 3-6 year guy) +bonus.
This is a company which is less than 3 years old with less than 20 employees. But they are already profitable and very stable. Person must want 'entrepreneurial' opportunity. This firm specializes in Options Trading - Prop Business model offers the highest income potential in financial industry so future bonus potential will be very high. This is firm which stresses importance of
of offering great working environment, with good working hours and other quality of life factors. Employees also start earning equity in firm after year and half.
C# Developer Position
- Practical experience with multi threading in GUI applications
- Real time GUIs, experience with applications that receive large amounts of data from multiple sources while providing users with a responsive display
- Some understanding of networking protocols
- Developing custom controls from scratch, an appreciations and understanding of writing code for reuse.
- WPF and a comprehensive understanding of all the latest C# libraries.
- C# 3.5